- Meeting, briefing and common dinner on the day of arrival.
- Common dinner on the evening of the 1st driving day.
- Catering and soft drinks in the pit lane area.
- Exclusive use of the Nordschleife (including track safety, medical car, marshalls, etc during both days).
- Providing technical services (tyres, brakes, suspensions)
- Free rental of helmets (on demand).
- Organisation of the whole event by experienced instructors (some are active racers).
- Personal coaching in small groups, guided driving and intensive training sessions (max. 100 cars!).
- Small groups, six long sections.
- Full assistance guaranteed by Scuderia S7 Team.
- Individual documentation provided including program, time table, starting numbers, etc..
- Examination laps (regularity).
- Award ceremony for all participants; group winner’s and general winner’s cups, certificates and special prices.
Course fee for 2019
1st Driver € 3.100.— (VAT included)
2nd Driver / Accompanying Person € 390.— (VAT included)
During the intensive training sessions we focus on individual instruction and personal coaching, according to our philosophy: drive, drive and drive!
Please book your overnight accommodation yourself. You will find hotels and guesthouses underhttp://www.nuerburgring.de/en/tours-trips/accomodations.html.
We have also reserved a number of rooms at the DORINT HOTEL (Fon 0049/2691/309-590) for your overnight stays. Scuderia S7 does not charge any booking services.
As a precaution we recommend the participants to conclude a travel cancellation insurance (not included in the course fee.)